Cookie Butter Biscoff Mini Cheesecake
2 tbsp Biscoff Spread
1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
3 Weetbix, crushed
6 Biscoff biscuits
2 tbsp cookie butter
3 x lotus biscoff cookies
1. Line muffin trays with cupcake cases.
2. In a blender or food processor, blend Weet-Bix and Biscoff Biscuits.
3. In a bowl, stir Biscoff spread and maple syrup together. Then add in blended Weet-Bix and Biscoff biscuits, combine the mixture together.
5. Press the mixture into the cupcake cases and place in the freezer.
6. In a bowl, add Mousse. Add water gradually and mix thoroughly until you get a thick consistency.
7. Spoon Mousse mixture into cupcake cases on top of the base, and place back into the freezer for 15 minutes.
8. Remove from freezer and drizzle melted Biscoff spread, add crumbled biscuits if desired. Enjoy!