White Choc Protein Mousse Pancakes
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup Bodyscience Protein of choice
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Sprinkle of salt
- 150ml water
- Toppings (optional)
- Desiccated Coconut
1. Add flour, protein, baking powder, protein powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl. Whisk well.
2. Pour in liquid and whisk well until a smooth batter forms.
3. Pour 1/4 cup batter into pan
4. Cook until bubbles form and flip. Repeat with rest of the batter.
5. Prepare mousse according to the packet instructions or until desired consistency
6. Stack, and garnish with desired toppings!