Triple Chocolate Mousse Muffins
2 1/4 cups self raising flour
1/2 cup cacao powder
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 scoops Bodyscience Low Carb Mousse Chocolate
1.Preheat oven to 180C
2. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl, set aside.
3. Whisk wet ingredients together.
4. Stir the wet mixture into the dry and fold.
5. Add in the chocolate chips.
6. Spoon into 12 paper cases and bake for 18 minutes or until cooked through.
7. In a bowl, add Mousse. Add water gradually and mix thoroughly until you get a thick consistency.
8. Spoon into a piping bag and top each muffin, sprinkle extra chocolate chips. Enjoy!