Chocolate Protein Brownies
2/3 Cup Almond Flour
1 Cups Sugar Free Chocolate chips
½ Cup Coconut oil
2/3 Cup Coconut sugar
½ Tsp Vanilla extract
Coconut cooking spray
1 Cup of Water
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line an 8”x8” square pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour and chocolate protein powder.
3. Place 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a bowl and microwave for 30-second increments until melted - stir until smooth.
4. Add the coconut sugar to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
5. Add the eggs and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
6. Fold the almond flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until thoroughly incorporated.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup chocolate chips over the top.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
9. Remove brownies from oven and allow to cool down
10. Add 3 scoops of the Low Carb Mousse to a bowl and add water until thickened. Than add to the top of brownies as the topping