Triple Choc Protein Brownies
Serves 12 Time 35 Minutes
1 1/4 cup gluten-free self-raising flour
1/2 cup Clean Vegan Protein Chocolate
1/3 cup cacao powder
2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons flaxseed meal + 6 tablespoons water)
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup coconut sugar (optional)
1 cup soy milk (or plant milk of choice)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius, fan-forced. Line a square baking tin with non-stick paper.
2. Prepare the flax eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Combine flax, sugar, peanut butter, milk and vanilla until smooth. Add flour, cacao, and mix. Fold in chocolate.
4. Transfer the batter to the lined tin. Bake in the oven for 30-35 mins until a knife inserted comes out clean.
6. Allow the brownie to cool fully before cutting.