* 3 Tbsp self-raising flour
* 1.5 Tbsp Body Science Clean Vegan Salted Caramel Protein
* 2 Coconut Sugar or sugar-free maple syrup
* 4 Tbsp cocoa powder
* 1 Egg
* 4 Tbsp milk of choice
* 3 Tbsp coconut oil melted
* 3 Squares chocolate
* 1 Tbsp peanut butter
1. Add the self-raising flour and coconut sugar, cocoa powder, and protein powder into the mug.
2. Add 1 egg and mix in as much as you can, but don't worry if there's still dry mix left.
3. Add the milk and coconut oil, mix until smooth.
4. Create a well in the middle of the mixture and place it in the chocolate and peanut butter. Smooth the whole back over covering with the mixture.
5. Centre your mug in the middle of the microwave oven and cook on High for 1½ -2 mins, or until it has stopped rising and is firm to the touch.
6. Serve with ice cream and enjoy!!