3 medium (very ripe) bananas
¾ cup coconut sugar
¼ cup coconut oil
2 cups wholemeal flour (or flour of choice)
2 sachets Clean Coffee TX100
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ℃ and line a loaf tin with non-stick paper.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients
3. In a separate bowl, mash the banana, add all the wet ingredients. Pour this wet mixture into the dry and use a spatula to gently fold together. Do not overmix.
4. Transfer the batter to the prepared tin.
5. Bake in the oven for 35-40 mins until a knife inserted comes out clean. Allow the bread to fully cool before cutting.