* 1 Banana
* 1/4 Cup Almond Meal
* 1 Egg
* 2 Tsp Baking Powder
* Pinch of Salt
* Pinch of Cinnamon
* 1.5 Scoops Clean Vegan Protein Powder
* 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
* Maple Syrup For Dayzzzzzzz
* 1 Cup Strawberries
* 2 Squares Chocolate
* Water As Needed
1. Grab a small bowl and mash the banana, add your egg and mix until smooth. Now add the protein powder, almond meal, salt, and cinnamon. Carefully add water until the mix is smooth. Don’t go overboard when adding water.
2. Heat a medium-sized non-stick pan and spoon the batter into the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes before flipping, cook the pancakes for another 1 minute before taking out the pan.
3. While they are cooking slice your strawberries.
4. Once cooked serve with strawberries, chocolate, and of course lots of maple syrup!
For more recipes visit my Instagram: @Jordanhartleyhealth