Jordan is the founder, owner and head chef of Jordan Hartley Health and has been creating magnificent recipes since the age of 15.
1. Before you begin this recipe make up your spice mix, in a bowl. Add all the spices and stir well, set aside (you can store this in an airtight container for future use).
2. Finely dice your onion and mince the garlic. Slice your capsicum into strips and set aside.
3. Next heat a pan, once the pan is hot add your olive oil and beef mince, garlic and onion along with 1 Tbsp of the spice mix. Now add your capsicum and cook out until liquid from the mince has evaporated. Once cooked place in your bowl.
3. Using the same pan add the diced sweet potato and begin to sauté, cook until it is a light golden brown.
4. Now shred the lettuce into fine strips and halve your cherry tomatoes, set aside.
5. Lastly, in a bowl add the avocado and squeeze the lime in, season with salt and pepper before mashing with your fork.
6. Time to assemble! Add the lettuce to the bowl, next add the tomatoes, sweet potato and salsa. Garnish with coriander, guacamole, cheese and salsa!!