BSc Compression Range
- The TARGETED MUSCLE GROUPS are isolated by the panels and seams
- Compression is applied to individual TARGETED MUSCLE GROUPS
- Registered Design allows the fabric to operate as a sheath surrounding each TARGETED MUSCLE GROUP.
- Allows the garment to move with the TARGETED MUSCLE GROUPS in flexion and extension.
- Garment encloses each region like a muscle sheath, strengthening and providing support to the TARGETED MUSCLE GROUPS
- Does not act like your skin which simply covers the whole body surface without TARGETED support, if this theory worked we would not required compression.
The panels of Body Science technology are assembled in a way to provide TARGETED compression to the relevant MUSCLE GROUPS for each panel. This TARGETED compression allows each MUSCLE GROUP to be independently supported thus ensuring any injury is kept under compression even during movement of the muscle. For use in injury prevention, the alignment of the muscles the translational movements of the muscles are reduced, while the linear movements are promoted, thereby improving muscle efficacy. This leads to increased efficiency in movement and reduces the likelihood of injury due to muscle misalignment. The invention of these individual panels reduces the push-pull effect of other compression garments, which move as a whole rather than responding to a specific muscle group. The TARGETED compression allows for both injury recovery and injury prevention. Injuries are understood to include, muscle, tendon and ligament tears, strain and physiological stresses, minor discomfort, major injuries and fatigue. In Summary: Body Science compression is used by elite teams and athletes because they are tough. Our compression lasts longer, performs better and why? We invented the isolated support that allows TARGETED compression to be applied to each MUSCLE GROUP, importantly when the wearer of the garment is in motion/active/rehab/travel.